Thursday, February 26, 2009

down, but not out


I attempted doll clothes. Not only are they not as cute as American Girl clothes. (Those are AMAZINGLY cute!) I failed to read closely that the fabric was supposed to have give, like a jersey knit or something.

Anyway, I don't want to give up. Because, I'll tell you a secret. I've been dreaming about designing baby boy clothes for awhile. I don't know why every designer thinks that every mom wants to put a football or an excavator or a dinosaur on EVERY piece of clothing that her son wears!?!

So, I gotta practice making doll clothes. Since these didn't have any stretch, the cuffs could NOT get past the hands or feet of my neighbor's American Girl. Bummer. But, I'll learn.

...and then I'll make REAL baby clothes...

someday, maybe.

2 comments: